Welcome to Bodycare Chiropractic at The Lottbridge Golf Club!
We specialise in individualised treatments for:
- Acute and chronic back and neck pain
- Minor sports injuries
- Pregnancy aches and pains including joint and back pain
- Joint pains inc. hip and knee pain from osteoarthritis
- Cervicogenic headaches and migraine prevention
- Shoulder pain including rotator cuff injuries and soft tissue disorders
- Ankle sprain and plantar fasciitis (short term management)
- Generalised aches and pains
- Cramp and muscle spasms
- Tension and inability to relax
What is chiropractic:
Chiropractic is a regulated primary healthcare profession. Chiropractors are trained to diagnose, treat, manage and prevent disorders of the musculoskeletal system as well as the effects these disorders can have on general health.
Chiropractors are experts in the mechanics of the body and how it should function and can in turn diagnose and treat conditions of the spine and limbs.
Chiropractic treatment is a combination of specific massage techniques, joint manipulation or mobilisation to make changes which will stretch & strengthen the necessary areas and correct postural habits. As well as manual treatment, chiropractors are able to offer advice on self-help, therapeutic and rehabilitative exercises as well as lifestyle changes.
At Bodycare Chiropractic we provide care for patients of all ages, who present with a range of acute and chronic conditions. Should there be a need we also offer home mobile visits.
Why choose us:
- Professional, caring, competent and experienced chiropractors accredited with the General Chiropractic Council, British Chiropractic Association and the Royal College of Chiropractors
- Both female and male chiropractors
- Online booking
- High quality care
- No block bookings
- Free parking
- Tailored treatments and exercise rehabilitation for each individual
- Evening (till 8pm)/weekend treatment options available
- New patient appointment (45-60mins) – £45
- Follow up treatment (30mins) – £40
- Lottbridge Golf Club members and professionals working for the NHS receive £5 discount on follow up treatments
Book now link: