Rules & Dress Code
- Sharing of clubs is not permitted, all players must have their own clubs and bag.
- Driving Range balls are NOT to be used on the course under any circumstances.
- No more than four players are permitted to play any one hole at the same time.
- All players should keep up with the group in front to avoid slow play. Please let faster groups behind play through.
- Please do not practice any chipping or putting on the course, practice facilities are available.
- Do not take your bags/trolleys/buggies onto the tees or greens.
- Please replace all divots and repair your pitch marks.
Dress Code – on the course and in the clubhouse
- There is no formal dress code, however we do not allow healed shoes, work boots or walking boots to be worn on the course, putting green or chipping areas.
- Shirts with sleeves must be worn at all times. No vest tops.